Facebook for Transform Help

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
the facebook app for the samsung transform does not let me know if i have any notifications or anything. is there a fix for this?

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
the facebook app for the samsung transform does not let me know if i have any notifications or anything. is there a fix for this?

Download the standard Facebook app from the Android store. It will update the one on the Transform. Should give you what you want.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
True. I forgot it has Facebook in the accounts settings, but not the actual app by default. What version of the Facebook app is downloaded on your phone now? Should be 1.4.1 if it updated properly.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by killahamsammich
The way around the FB notifications is to set up your FB account to email you everything. I too miss the BB FB app but haven't had any complaints after getting used to it this way.............

this will work but i suggest you set up a seperate email just for FB otherwise you will have a filled email box.

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by killahamsammich
The way around the FB notifications is to set up your FB account to email you everything. I too miss the BB FB app but haven't had any complaints after getting used to it this way.............

this will work but i suggest you set up a seperate email just for FB otherwise you will have a filled email box.

I do miss my BB FB app. I'm hoping that the transform will get 2.2 because i think that 2.2 will give the transform push notifications but i'm not exactly sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang