please help......

notufatjesus

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just rooted my HTC Sensation. I need.help and have a few questions. Hope some one can help. I used to have. Optimus V and flashed tons through recovery...don't know if its as easy now.because I see a lot of S off.....well how do I get that "s" to be off? How do I change it or get to it. Second, I hear I have to flash a kernel? Can someone direct me to a link?
I have the latest ICS update and want to flash a Jelly Bean Rom...or a.better.ics ....any help?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just rooted my HTC Sensation. I need.help and have a few questions. Hope some one can help. I used to have. Optimus V and flashed tons through recovery...don't know if its as easy now.because I see a lot of S off.....well how do I get that "s" to be off? How do I change it or get to it. Second, I hear I have to flash a kernel? Can someone direct me to a link?
I have the latest ICS update and want to flash a Jelly Bean Rom...or a.better.ics ....any help?

At 530 in the morning this is the best my brain will let me do for you right now lol. The V boys gotta stick together lol. I've done a few of these and the inspire, wildfire, and aria, so if you can't get it out of the guide and need some help just let me know :cool:

Go here for S-off, unlocking, recovery, etc.
[Guide] to Installing S-off, Unlocking, ClockWork, Root, SuperCID & S-on - xda-developers

Go here for ROMS and kernels, etc.
[COMPILATION] ★★★Roms/kernels/fixes/guides ALL IN ONE!★★★[7july2012] - xda-developers

notufatjesus

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Dude thanks....I got s off with a paper clip method....man I was nervous but I'm all set. Now will I need adb? Or can I flash a kernel through hboot or recovery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish