How to OTA download, update, install my Sharp AQUOS Crystal Sharp Crystal] cellphone to Android 5.1?

A

AC Question

How to OTA download, update, install my Sharp AQUOS Crystal {Sharp Crystal] cellphone to Android 5.1

A few days ago my cellphone [above] started receiving "...upgrade to Android 5.1 ..." notifications when I clicked on certain Apps [which I cannot recall now]. That notification came up several (at least 5) times. Believing it was genuine - which it was - I clicked for the update. It would have updated but my cell's System only had 214 MB of the 4.07GB internal memory left. Since my Sharp Crystal was acting up anyway, I took it back to Boost Mobile (Wilson, NC) and "took it back to the box", hard-resetting the Sharp Crystal which then gave me back the 4.07 GB and whatever space I needed for the Android 5.1 update. NOW, the problem is that specific notification does not come up anymore and I cannot OTA Update my Sharp Crystal to the new release.
I've searched Android Central, and also Goggled "How to Update a Sharp AQUOS Crystal to Android 5.1, however the results I've gotten were for updating Nexus devices. I have a Nexus 7 tablet but I need to update my Sharp Crystal. I especially want to see if I will then be able to move certain Apps to my 32 GB SD Card thereby freeing much needed Internal resident memory space.

Any viable solution and guidance would be anxiously awaited, warmly Lauded, and such directives will be implicitly followed.

Agape, and Sincerely I'd appreciate the assistance

Gary Pierantoni

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I hate to say this but i think you had a bug that went away when you did the hard reset. I have been looking for anything regarding this phone getting a Lollipop update, 5.0 or 5.1 and I cant even find a rumor about this happening. Everywhere I go it says no. I will keep looking and let you know if I find it, hope you can do the same

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon