Why won't my pictures show?

A

AC Question

Picture's won't show

I have a sharp crystal aquos phone.... And I click on my gallery and none of my pictures will show! And its been like this for a week... I can only see my pictures when I post something.... I can't even screenshot! I do have low storage space but most of my pics are saving on my SD card.... I even took the SD card out and didn't work... Does ANYONE know how to help? Thanks a lot :)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Picture's won't show

I have a sharp crystal aquos phone.... And I click on my gallery and none of my pictures will show! And its been like this for a week... I can only see my pictures when I post something.... I can't even screenshot! I do have low storage space but most of my pics are saving on my SD card.... I even took the SD card out and didn't work... Does ANYONE know how to help? Thanks a lot :)

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried moving some of the photos off of the phone and clearing off some space?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are all of your photos on the SD card? If so, what directory on the SD card are they in? Make sure there isn't a file called ".nomedia" in that directory, which will instruct the system to ignore everything in that directory when looking for photos to display.

The card could also be corrupt. Unmount the card in Settings>Storage, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Back up all of the photos while you can, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995