A great tablet at a great price!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I already waited this long, another month or so is worth it for me. My Xoom has been great to me and it still works. But this one is very interesting. I tried to play a lot of games on my Xoom and a majority of them work but being able to have that controller will help me kill time at the hotel for my travels.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I am considering it. I really like the performance of my Galaxy S Tab 10.5 , but hate the Home button. The Shield would be so much more portable and plenty fast. Does anyone know what game this screen shot is from?

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 1405937872.jpg
    1405937872.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 116

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to take a pass, I just read a few reviews, including Anandtech's and the display dimness killed it for me. I'm outside a lot with my tablet

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am considering it. I really like the performance of my Galaxy S Tab 10.5 , but hate the Home button. The Shield would be so much more portable and plenty fast. Does anyone know what game this screen shot is from?

Posted via Android Central App

Deer hunter?

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I wanted to mock Aredubu too, but a velociraptor is no deer.

Yeah. The display's compromises may be more appropriate for gamers than for the non-gaming tool it would be for me. I hope tgey have them in Best Buy stores so I can check it out for myself.

Otherwise, sounds like a great deal.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol! Those animals in that screen shot are Velociraptors,and for the life of me, incant find the name of that game.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using AC Forums mobile app