Should I buy The SHIELD?

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Is it worth geting the SHIELD now ? or wait a few month for the new one to come out? I am currenly on the look out for a tablet and I like the look of it and what it has to offer I wont be doing much gaming but it looks like a good tablet.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would get it. I am not exactly sure there is going to be a new one coming out soon, although, I could be wrong.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hmm How do you guys think the tablet is for not gaming use ? i want to web browser and watch movies and do screen mirroring with my samsung tv.

It should handle handle browsing and movies quite well. The screen mirroring I am pretty sure it can work with a Chromecast, not sure about any other method though.

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
It should handle handle browsing and movies quite well. The screen mirroring I am pretty sure it can work with a Chromecast, not sure about any other method though.

i thought the screen mirroring would work with all smart tv's if it has the feature my samsung tv has the mirror feature.

relic74

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Really, have you updated the Firmware. The Shield Tablet has been the only Android tablet that I have ever owned that actually didn't lag. I don't understand this crazy touch sensor issue, my touch panel works superbly. Battery, I get the same life than I did with my Nexus 7, about 6 hours with heavy use, 8 when being conservative. That's exactly the same battery life I've seen with my Samsung Tab Pro, Sony Z and my new Nokia N1. The only tablet I have ever owned that got more than 8 hours consistantly is my Nokia 2520. Sorry but I think you actually don't own one, you just compiled issues that some might have experienced in the past or have been posted as a news source, Nvidia would replace you Shield Tablet without issue if any of those issues actually plagued your system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith