Received replacement tablet

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I received my replacement tablet from Nvidia due to the battery recall. When I turned it on to setup, an OTA update was ready to download. It was the 5.1.1 Lollipop update. So far the new tablet is running smoothly and better than my old tablet. The battery standby is better. I also received a box with mailing label to return the recalled tablet. Happy I went the recall route to get a better performing tablet.

I have included a screenshot running Nova Prime launcher with Aeon icon pack.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 47

warmonked

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
That's good. People on the nvidia forums are freaking the hell out because it's been 4 weeks and they haven't received replacements. I can't wait to receive my replacement so I can trade it in for something else :/ I've had a really poor experience with the shield tablet.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Got my replacement today... Just been setting it up with my apps, movies, games and ebooks. Gonna try using the Shield as my main tablet for awhile instead of my Dell Venue 8 7000. By the way, the box I got it in was different than the original one. The picture of the Shield tablet on the front of the box has Lollipop on the screen with a blue background instead of the Nvidia design from the original... Anyone else get this new box? Also it had Lollipop preinstalled :)

I still had to update to 5.1.1 though. Can't wait to start playing with it once my movies are finished downloading. Everything else I've pretty much setup already. It's charging too but almost done... :)

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar