Sd Card issue, possible link to tablet?

anorexicseal

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, in the past two days i have been trying to get my micro sd card back. I stopped caring about recovering my data, i just want the damn sd card back to use it.
Something weird had happened, i had formatted the tablet so i can give it to my brother. The format went just fine, and when the tablet came back up for the set up screen, it wasnt detecting the micro sd card (its a PNY 128 Gigs). So i tried to format it so it can detect it and it would give me this error.
Code:
command '7 volume partition disk:179,32 public' failed with 'null'
So i did like, perhaps everyone else would do and i took out the card and i tried to format it with windows. Then i would get an error
"write disk protected". I was a little skeptical that the card had gone bad, so i plugged it in on my ubuntu laptop to format it.
The partitions come up as android_expand with 119 Gigs and android_meta. I tried to format this with gparted but every time i did it would come up with an error code like "The journal is not empty. Parted must replay the transactions before opening the file system. This will modify the file system."
I did see that i could decrypt the partition and format it, but i dont think i was doing that right.

Now my question is, what else can i do? Should i just give up? I did get the idea of writing 0's to the sd card but idk how effecttive that would be.
Has anyone encountered this issue?
Thanks for your help.

anorexicseal

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Will that let me get my sd card back so i can just format it again? Or is that like data recovery?
Sorry, i just looked it up.

What do you recommend to do so i can get full functionality of my SD card again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz