Cloud Print Setup

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have an Epson WF-3620 printer. I'm trying to setup the cloud print on the Nvidia K1 tablet. I can successfully connect to the printer, and I updated the printer firmware. I linked my Google account with cloud print. What is supposed to happen is that the printer configuration page is supposed to refresh and print out a status page showing that the Epson printer is successfully linked to cloud print. In reality, what is happening is that I get an error stating that the setup failed and that Google Cloud Print services are unavailable. The cloud print support page offers little to know help, and unsurprisingly, offers no way to contact Google to report this issue if in fact the cloud print is unavailable.

I want to believe that the error message is incorrect and that something else is the source of the problem because my printer is in Google cloud print. Prior to setting up Google drive, anything I tried to print would go to my Google drive. I opened a recent document and could select the Epson printer, but nothing prints out.

Edit: I have determined that Google Cloud Print thinks my printer is offline; it isn't. It's turned on and in power save mode.