Forum Request - HP TouchPad

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Could we please get a dedicated HP TouchPad forum under the Tablets?

While there are several other forums that have topics on this, none are has helpful as AC. With the TouchPad being arguably the second most popular tablet on the market, there are probably several others here probably looking for the same thing.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I doubt they would give a dedicated forum to the Touchpad, since it isnt an android device, rather a webos device. Precentral has one though, in fact an entire site. lol

two-rocks

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I've installed the CM alpha and WOW is it nice for an alpha release.... overclocked the TP to 1.7something and it's a dream.

Makes me want to learn how to do some of this stuff...

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I doubt they would give a dedicated forum to the Touchpad, since it isnt an android device, rather a webos device. Precentral has one though, in fact an entire site. lol

Their site is dedicated to WebOS. I was referring to the recent release of Cyanogen 7.1 for the TouchPad.

It is a somewhat similar situation as the Nook's which have their own forum.

cgk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Is it OK to talk about our dual-boot experience in that forum - (Comparing and contrasting with the use of WebOS) - over at Precentral, that was likely to get threads merged, locked and posts deleted - is it OK here in the Touchpad forum or is that a no-no?

(just wanted to check quite a few Pre-central refugees will be wondering the same thing).

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Is it OK to talk about our dual-boot experience in that forum - (Comparing and contrasting with the use of WebOS) - over at Precentral, that was likely to get threads merged, locked and posts deleted - is it OK here in the Touchpad forum or is that a no-no?

(just wanted to check quite a few Pre-central refugees will be wondering the same thing).

Totally fine by me. Only thing I'm not cool with is personal attacks. Everything else is up for discussion.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Good looking out, Cory. Let's see some community input from the Touchpad users to improve the community as a whole. Welcome to this thing we call, Android. :)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk