Is this forum down frequently?

aquaholik

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been having trouble logging in via Brighthouse or via my Sprint Galaxy 2 S phone. I keep getting the server not found. I just got in now after several retries.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been having trouble accessing from Google Chrome on my mac for the last few days (and several other computers) it seems likes on and off.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's been on and off for me all day long for 2 or 3 days now. All browsers seem to be effected when it happens, as I've gotten a message that forums don't exist on Chrome, Firefox and IE, and once on my phone using Opera. Although often times when I can't view the forums from my PC I can from my phone.

Pretty weird. DNS issue going on somewhere.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Yes and it's annoying because it's not being acknowledged by the AC staff. Regardless if it's not their issue..

I am having this happen on multiple computers, multiple internet connections, multiple browsers...

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes and it's annoying because it's not being acknowledged by the AC staff. Regardless if it's not their issue..

I am having this happen on multiple computers, multiple internet connections, multiple browsers...

Same here, I've tried about 5 different computers (2 running windows 7, 2 running OS X Lion and one running ubuntu) and the same error keeps occuring. Also have tried Safari, IE, Firefox and Chrome

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Our DNS provider indeed had some issues last week but after a few days of things working well I think it's safe to say they have resolved this issue.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I've always been good about keeping members in the loop on stuff, but on this particular issue we were continuously being told it was fixed. It would work and then go down again, making it difficult to communicate any sort of credible response. It didn't help that I was traveling most of the day when this was going on.

Anyway, I guess I could have said "We've been having DNS issues and could continue to have them" and left it at that. Lessons learned ;)