A few suggestions...

Hankster

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Coming from CrackBerry and MacRumors I'd like to see a few things on this site. With Android becoming more and more popular I think it'd be a great idea for better organized information. I can really see this site becoming like CrackBerry for Andriod users.

1. As of now all phones are in one area and the Verizon Droid phones have their own section. Lets combine them so all phones are in the same area. It doesn't make sense to separate them, else to make sense there would have to be a section for ATT and TMO and Sprint Andriod phones. Plus, one list of phones is much easier to read/find.

2. With several new Andriod phones coming out how about a "Rumors" section so users can post leaks/rumors/info on upcoming phones. I know many users very interested in upcoming Andriod phones. An example would be the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.

3. Move "Andriod Devices" above "Andriod Marketplace". The sections should be in order of importance and I think the phones are more important than the apps.

4. Remove the word "Andriod" out of every separate board, we all know we're on an Andriod site! The word really gets redundant.

Just a few suggestions, thank for listening and I hope we get this site going.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. Good news is we have been discussing some of the changes you speak of for a few days now. Expect some changes shortly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci