Android Central Forums app updated to Tapatalk 2!

taborcarn

May 7, 2012
Visit site
New forum user and I just pushed the app down from the Google play Site. Looking great so far, very smooth.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I love the app. It makes it really easy to participate in the forums while on the go.

I am experiencing one issue. When selecting the option to view the oldest posts, each time I view a thread, it still starts me down at the bottom.

I'm running the app on a Google Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.0.4.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I really love the app. Thanks Phil and everyone else on the Android Central team that worked on the app :)

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Android Central Forums

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Love this for reading/responding from mattress. App needs a little work, though. For instance, the smilies in the app (e.g. :bandhead: ) are not supported on the web version of the forums. Oops.

Also ... no easy way to perform basic BBcode formatting, e.g. etc. (and hard to dictate into Google Voice Typing).

arthee

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought Samsung smart from other, I am a second user of this phone, Now I can not open
Google play store app, so how should I do ?

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought Samsung smart from other, I am a second user of this phone, Now I can not open
Google play store app, so how should I do ?
I think your question belongs in the General How-To section. You'll need to include more details, e.g. was the phone reset and set up by you? Is your own Gmail/Google account set up? Do you get any errors when you try to open the Play store app?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded the app a few times. But on my nexus 7, I cannot view any pictures. Even the avatar pics are blank. Any tips??

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Since the MD4 update I have phantom posts. When I open a thread it will have 3 or 4 blank posts. The OP will be 4th or 5th post. When I get to the last post the same thing (3 or 4) after.
Sprint SPH-L710 / Galaxy S3.
Thanks

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Since the MD4 update I have phantom posts. When I open a thread it will have 3 or 4 blank posts. The OP will be 4th or 5th post. When I get to the last post the same thing (3 or 4) after.
Sprint SPH-L710 / Galaxy S3.
Thanks

Thank you.

Any more feedback/issues, please post 'em here.

computist

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Can't log in any more. Tells me, "Wrong username or password", but I've verified that my account credentials work when I log in to AC forums on my laptop. Also, after the first failure, the app gives me an error that I've used up my allotted login attempts and to wait 15 minutes before trying again.

Verizon Galaxy S3 running CleanROM 6 R2.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Try resetting your password from the desktop site... then try again.

App update is coming shortly, hopefully that will resolve any other outstanding issues. Thanks for your patience!

Nikki Peacock

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded the app from the play store and it never goes pass the loading screen. Is there something else I'm suppose to download? I have a galaxy s3.

EDIT: It works when I'm connected to wifi but not with data.

Last edited:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had this app for ages, yesterday it stopped working altogether!
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it back, tried to sign in but it gets stuck on "Connecting to server".
Please help.
My phone is a GS4.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I installed it back early today and it's working now.

Nobody answer or anything so, thanks for nothing? :rolleyes:

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
That actually happens pretty frequently here. In my case I always assume it's a network thing.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36