Crazy idea: Let's redesign the blog to follow the Holo design guidelines!
I know this is probably completely unrealistic, but I'll say it anyway. Let's redesign the Android Central blog to follow Google's Holo design guidelines.
I say this because I was visiting WPCentral, and they've recently redesigned their blog to look similar to the new Windows Phone 8. I thought that was a great idea, and I'd love to see AC do something similar. AC always harps on apps following (or not following) the Holo theme, so let's I say put your money where your mouth is.
I understand that this is probably completely unrealistic. A blog redesign is probably expensive, and I'm sure there are serious implications that I'm not aware of. And I'm pretty sure that the current desing is less than a year old. But it's fun to dream.
Update: I guess it's already a little Holo-y with the "tabs" across the top, but I don't think you could look at it and really call it a Holo theme. Thoughts?
- 11-05-2012, 02:52 PM #2
- By elfmandude in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 05:50 PM
- By Trip64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2011, 02:10 PM
- By btgrave in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2011, 12:26 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:41 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM