Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jean15paul
  • 1 Post By Subsound
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Crazy idea: Let's redesign the blog to follow the Holo design guidelines!

I know this is probably completely unrealistic, but I'll say it anyway. Let's redesign the Android Central blog to follow Google's Holo design guidelines.

I say this because I was visiting WPCentral, and they've recently redesigned their blog to look similar to the new Windows Phone 8. I thought that was a great idea, and I'd love to see AC do something similar. AC always harps on apps following (or not following) the Holo theme, so let's I say put your money where your mouth is.

I understand that this is probably completely unrealistic. A blog redesign is probably expensive, and I'm sure there are serious implications that I'm not aware of. And I'm pretty sure that the current desing is less than a year old. But it's fun to dream.

Update: I guess it's already a little Holo-y with the "tabs" across the top, but I don't think you could look at it and really call it a Holo theme. Thoughts?
    Ry likes this.

Default Re: Crazy idea: Let's redesign the blog to follow the Holo design guidelines!

Compared to other blogs? it's completely bland and boring lol. It would be pretty cool I guess..
    Ry likes this.