Signatures added by the Android app are not filtered by web site
I wondered why I keep seeing "posted from my..." signatures in posts, when I have "Show signatures" disabled in site preferences. I think it's because the signatures are added by the Tapatalk app, and appear as the message text.
When I reply, it's tiresome to use up page space with quotes that include the banal "Posted from my...." text, so I delete it more often with the web site. But I'm posting more and more from my Nexus, where it's a wee bit harder to select and delete just the signature text.
RFE: have the signature text inserted by Tapatalk tagged the same way as signature blocks are on the web site, so that they can be omitted from quoted-reply text.
- 11-19-2012, 10:43 AM #2
- By the2ndflood in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2011, 05:09 PM
- By limh5#AC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2011, 02:38 PM
- By bowanda92 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2011, 10:20 AM
- By StoneRyno in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:01 AM
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2010, 06:21 PM