Can't change my profile picture using AC app.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have posted this in another thread but it was a few weeks ago and I cant find the thread again. So I am making it into another thread. Every time I try to change my profile picture using the AC app I get to where it says to confirm the image and then when i hit "Ok" it gives me a "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists" message. Can anyone help?

Motorola Photon 4G

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that I am able to change from the app is the picture. Everything else I have to do in my phone's browser.

Motorola Photon 4G

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you have another device that you can see if you can change it from?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Send me a PM to remind me, I'll try and do it when I get home so I have access to my current profile pic, in case it works so I can change it back, lol.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm saying I'll test it at home. If it's successful, I'm going to want to change it back to the pic I have now. But, that pic is saved on my PC at home. So, when I get home, I'll test it. But, send me a PM to remind me.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I mean, it should work properly, but, avatar updating isn't something you do everyday. Just save that for when you are a PC, lol. Maybe one day it'll get fixed.

I could probably just do it from my phone's browser, but that is much harder than just using the app.

Motorola Photon 4G

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Yup. But it isn't that important, so I can wait. Maybe you could see if you can bring Cory's attention to this matter?

Motorola Photon 4G

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup. But it isn't that important, so I can wait. Maybe you could see if you can bring Cory's attention to this matter?

Motorola Photon 4G

I'm not going to bug him about it, he's a busy man. Sorry. When he sees this, he sees this. Hopefully he will. I don't think this subforum gets posted in much, so, it'll most likely remain front page without you having to bump. He does check here, I know that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante