Bulleted/numbered list inserts a last item on "leave box blank to complete"
- Open a new message, or reply to a thread.
- click the numbered or bulleted list icon in the simple editor.
- The popup prompts "leave the box empty or press 'Cancel' to complete the list.
- Enter one, then ENTER
- Enter two, then ENTER.
- Leave the popup box blank, and hit ENTER.
- => The list has a third item.
Hitting CANCEL (or ESC key) will finish the list, without inserting a last item.
The last empty item is not displayed in web software's post view, but it does show up in Android App (Tapatalk) post views. (Use this post as an example, I left the empty list item in.)
- 11-19-2012, 09:35 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 09:37 AM #3
- By tonez in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:51 AM
- By mechanical_1990 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:29 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM
- By youngzayiles in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 06:56 PM
- By MA2GA28 in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:21 AM