Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 and Android Central App Log-in help

I have a quick question regarding using the Android Central App on my Nexus 7. I have searched the forums and not found anything on this so I hope this is not a repost.

I have the original Nexus 7 I purchased the day it was released in the Play store. (which I absolutely love BTW) I currently log into my AC profile using the passport site and my Google+ account credentials. On my laptop this is an option but in the AC app on the Nexus 7 this is not an option for logging in.

Does anyone have any information on how I can manage this without the need to have two individual profiles for logging in?

Thanks for any help.
    CEO, Mobile Nations

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 7 and Android Central App Log-in help

Ken,

Under the cogwheel click your account, and then create a password for Android Central. Even with a password specified you can continue to use Google+ to login.

Then in the AndroidCentral app, log in with "KenDavidson" and your new password.

Thanks,

Marcus
    KenDavidson likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Nexus 7 and Android Central App Log-in help

Thanks, I am restricted to using an older browser here at work (IE 8) and the change password option does not display. I was able to log in on Chrome from home and the option presented itself and worked great. Thanks for the reply.