Why Do I Have to Sign in So Frequently?

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I posted about this a year or so ago but I noticed that it's till a commom problem? I have to sign into this site very couple of days. I usully view either my Galaxy Nexus, Chrome on PC, of Asus Transformer Infinity tablet. On ny of those devices I usually have to sign in regularly. Why is this required?

Is there a setting to allowthe cookie to stay valid for longer? It is highly frustrating to want to comment on a story just to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the comment box isn't even there because I am not even signed in. To make matters worse there isn't even a Sign-In button at the bottom of the page! So then I need to scroll all the way back up, which can be annoying when Chrome on my Infinity is running like crap.

Guys, I appreciate the extra secruity, but I don't consider AC to contain information as sensitive as I may have on my bank's site. The other day I went to Asus Transformer Tablet Forum and it was refreshing to see that I could actually quickly comment in the forums because I was still logged in after not going there for 30 days. This is gadget talk..not classified information!!