- 11-28-2012, 10:16 AM #2
- 111 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'd like to get my pictures and videos display them on the TV.
You can use apps that allow you to connect via DNLA, but those require other devices attached to your TV that support it such as some game consoles.
Search around for DNLA apps and give a few a try. The new Miracast support in Android 4.2 (Nexus 4 only it appears) will do that, but I haven't yet seen anyone use it yet.
- By o2bnclemson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:15 AM
- By msoprano13 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2012, 03:22 PM
- By colin8 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2012, 02:29 PM
- By fantom555 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:21 PM
- By jaisegw in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2011, 06:00 PM