Can't log in Using Tapatalk
Ok, I posted this in Android Apps, and got 187 views and not one answer......
I have a problem logging in with Tapatalk. I log into the website perfectly fine with my pc or mobile website, but I can't log in using Tapatalk with either my Sprint Galaxy Nexus OR my Nexus 7 tablet. I can log onto other websites, such as XDA, just fine, but no joy with this site. I keep getting the "invalid username or password" message until it finally locks me out. I've tried deleting this site from Tapatalk and re-adding it, but still no luck. Any ideas?
- 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM #2
Re: Can't log in Using Tapatalk
Please try changing your password on the website via PC, then logging in to Tapatalk. If the problem persists after changing your password on the site, please email us at [email protected] or call our help desk at (888) 599 8997 8am-5pm EST.
- By Firefyter in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2013, 04:15 PM
- By tudogz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 05:10 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:49 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:20 PM
- By mohan37 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:05 PM