- 3 Posts
Is it Necessary to UNMOUNT my SD Card evertime I reboot by tablet?
Here's the problem: I have an ematic eglide pro II, 10 inch. I just purchased a micro SD Card to expand the memory. When I reboot my tablet (turn off completely, then on), it says the SD card is damaged. My computer will read the card and it's fine. So i reformat the SD Card, to Fat32, turn my Tablet off (if I don't it will still register as damaged), then I turn my tablet on and it's fine. The only way I can keep my SD Card from getting this error is if I "UNMOUNT" every time I need to power the tablet off.
Surely I shouldn't have to do this, right?
- By AlexOnVinyl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2012, 09:48 AM
- By jandrits in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2011, 05:53 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2010, 06:04 PM
- By tracerit in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2010, 09:11 PM
- By WAM in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:55 AM