For some reason, my username changed for no reason... It used to be Remixx now it's this one... Did this happen to anyone else?
    05-18-2013 05:57 PM
    For some reason, my username changed for no reason... It used to be Remixx now it's this one... Did this happen to anyone else?
    Did you used to have this name with iMore or Crackberry at some point? Maybe when they did the Mobile Nations Passport thing, it merged several of your accounts and chose that user name.
    05-18-2013 08:01 PM
    I only used it on here, I'm so confused in all my pm's and older posts it shows remixx but now it shows kr4yzie
    05-18-2013 08:12 PM
    Submitted it to the tech team to take a look. Sit tight, they'll get you fixed up.

(It does have to do with merging accounts for Passport, you should have gotten an email several weeks ago. Maybe check your spam?)
    James Falconer likes this.
    05-19-2013 01:57 AM
    Submitted it to the tech team to take a look. Sit tight, they'll get you fixed up.

(It does have to do with merging accounts for Passport, you should have gotten an email several weeks ago. Maybe check your spam?)
    Okay, I received the email and it said that it would use the latest username that I logged in with so I left it alone. My username was "heraldo" but I come to ask a couple questions and I have to log in with my crackberry login. I would like it switched back to heraldo. Can you also forward my information to the tech team as well or point me in a direction to talk to them.
    05-25-2013 09:51 AM

Can I get mine fixed as well. My username was "herb" Can you also forward my information to the tech team please.
    05-25-2013 06:38 PM
    bbearhug and prebert... done. Should be resolved shortly.
    05-26-2013 11:13 PM
    @ James,
    Can you do one more? I would really like to have 'Frog' back.

thanks,
    'the former Frog'
    06-02-2013 12:53 AM
    Michelle will be in touch w you on this!
    06-03-2013 10:15 AM
    @James,

I also received the email and wanted to keep the username "KYHusker" that I created my Android Central account with. So I chose as well to leave things be.
    Now suddenly I'm here with my old crackberry login, and really should never use that name or a Blackberry again.

Can you please revive "KYHusker" for me?

Thanks

-- EDIT -- All fixed Thanks
    James Falconer likes this.
    06-04-2013 01:22 PM

Hey James Thanks for the help! However I am still unable to login with 'heraldo'.
    06-29-2013 08:45 AM
    Hey James Thanks for the help! However I am still unable to login with 'heraldo'.
    To be clear before I change anything... u want your username to change to 'heraldo'? Please shoot me an email and I'll take care of this for you. james AT mobilenations dot com.
    07-01-2013 08:40 AM
    My username has not changed. It still says prebert.
    07-06-2013 02:59 PM
    Check your email
    07-07-2013 09:41 PM
    Mine was just luvdldy can I have my changed back. I dont know why the heck it changed to luvdldy#ac. I dont even have any of the other logins!
    08-03-2013 04:51 PM
    04-12-2015 04:30 PM