Problem with android central app?

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I literally just started using this app and every topic I go to the first post isn't the first post. It's the fourth or fifth post. The first few posts are just blank. Seems like everything is there though. Any ideas?

Sent from my Tmobile galaxy s4

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Yes this is a weird issue that has been going on for a little while..

I think its something to do with the Tapatalk app (which is what the old AC app is based on is vanilla Tapatalk) and the forum.

You should check out the new official AC App, I think you will like what it has to offer ;)

The All New Android Central App

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Yes this is a weird issue that has been going on for a little while..

I think its something to do with the Tapatalk app (which is what the old AC app is based on is vanilla Tapatalk) and the forum.

You should check out the new official AC App, I think you will like what it has to offer ;)

The All New Android Central App

Big thanks to both of you. I have downloaded the app and it's pretty nice. No notifications for the forum in the app?

There have been a few strange issues recently. I'm hoping a new update comes down the pipe that I can push out to Play in the near future.

In the meantime, please do check out the The Android Central App... it's all kinds of awesome.

Sent from my Tmobile galaxy s4