"connection error"

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Every few minutes while using the AC app I get a "connection error" message while there appears to be no issue.

Also, when I go to view comments they don't appear until I hit the refresh button.

These issues only arise while using the AC app.

Anyone aware of this, or is it just me?

Posted via Android Central App

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes have the connection error and comments not showing until I push refresh. Not all the time, but still enough to be annoying.

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
...and a pic of the empty comments section. I have to use the refresh button most of the time to make them appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-30-22-07-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-30-22-07-51.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7

Damian V

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm also having issues with the AC app. I can't get my feed to load. It tells me I have lost connection. I was able to pull up the store but inconsistently. running an S6 edge with current marshmallow OS. Please help!

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also having issues with the AC app. I can't get my feed to load. It tells me I have lost connection. I was able to pull up the store but inconsistently. running an S6 edge with current marshmallow OS. Please help!

Hey Damian! Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. What troubleshooting have you done so far? Are you on the latest version of the app? Have you tried logging out and back in, or deleting and reinstalling the app?

Damian V

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I am running the newest version of the app. I've done all the standard stuff...uninstall and reinstall(even loaded the beta version), soft reset and cache partition wipe, endless adjusting with settings on my cell and in the app. I can get you screenshots of anything you want! I miss my app!

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I've pinged our friends at Tapatalk (they make the AC forums app). Is this happening in both the forums AND main app for you all?

Damian V

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey James,

This is happening throughout the app. I can get the videos to load but they are hosted on YouTube. I get what comes down to a blank page on the main app, forums, podcasts and wallpapers. The AC shop works fine. Please let me know if I can be of further help. -Damian

Damian V

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I am still having the same issues going on. I've seen at least three updates(beta), between my first post and now, with no changes to the app. As it's been over a week from the last response...this is a bump for some info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze