Pictures on the forums

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with some (if not all) pictures on the forums? Uploads aren't working.. Pictures show a broken page in the AC Forums app... It's odd.

It even complains about bad dimensions when uploading pictures while on the website for the forums .

I'm posting here since the Site Discussion area of the forums is dead.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with some (if not all) pictures on the forums? Uploads aren't working.. Pictures show a broken page in the AC Forums app... It's odd.

It even complains about bad dimensions when uploading pictures while on the website for the forums .

I'm posting here since the Site Discussion area of the forums is dead.

I'm also having issues with the dimensions. I uploaded a picture taken in the 13 MP setting quite a few times before but this week it says they're too big. It wants then in 640 x 480 or something, which is way too small considering a lot of shots are taken in high MP counts.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm also having issues with the dimensions. I uploaded a picture taken in the 13 MP setting quite a few times before but this week it says they're too big. It wants then in 640 x 480 or something, which is way too small considering a lot of shots are taken in high MP counts.

Okay glad it isn't just me... Thought I was gong crazy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
But I was able to upload the same size pictures just a couple weeks ago

This. It's the same size (if not less) than the previous ones showing that I uploaded. So can't be that.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Your image is too large, I kinda which there was a pop up to say so before I spent 15min searching for a solution.

Nope! I always uploaded even bigger size pics and never had this problem! :thumbdown::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
For the last couple of days I'm able to see certain pictures and not able to see other pictures!!!

What gives???

This is so frustrating!!!

:thumbdown::mad::banghead:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone from Android Central staff that can comment?

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Patience grasshoppa! :) They've already said they're working on it guys. Cut em some slack. ...it's a fee app afterall, give them a chance to fix it correctly. So you miss a couple of pictures....if it's that important log on through your browser, until it's fixed.

tap'n

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Patience grasshoppa! :) They've already said they're working on it guys. Cut em some slack. ...it's a fee app afterall, give them a chance to fix it correctly. So you miss a couple of pictures....if it's that important log on through your browser, until it's fixed.

tap'n

We... Have the right to let them know... Hence what we are doing. Where did they say they are fixing it? Link?

If you produce an app you fix the bugs. I made a post about it to see what others are experiencing since I use the photo feature alot... Also to bring it to their attention since I don't know another way.

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I understand and I apologize, I didn't mean to come off sounding snarky. The issue was brought up in another post and Phil told the OP he was working on it. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. :)

tap'n

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I understand and I apologize, I didn't mean to come off sounding snarky. The issue was brought up in another post and Phil told the OP he was working on it. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. :)

tap'n

Good deal! Lets hope it gets resolved pretty soon! :thumbup::cool:

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
That was my post in the Verizon galaxy note 3 tread I have been emailing back and forth with Phil and a service tech for 6 days now and still not fixed yet the last thing I heard from the tech was he made an account like mine with all the same settings and my pic I emailed him and said he had no problems at all and I told him it's still not working and it's not just me it's affecting a lot of other people so I guess it's a waiting game for now!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
That was my post in the Verizon galaxy note 3 tread I have been emailing back and forth with Phil and a service tech for 6 days now and still not fixed yet the last thing I heard from the tech was he made an account like mine with all the same settings and my pic I emailed him and said he had no problems at all and I told him it's still not working and it's not just me it's affecting a lot of other people so I guess it's a waiting game for now!

Yea, I guess all we can do is wait...:(

Frustrating not been able to see pictures, not even the ones we uploaded! :banghead:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX