Problem with the forum app!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Any one having problems with the forum app not displaying uploaded pics at all or other people's pics are just a white box it doesn't happen with all pics this has been going on for like 4 days now really fricken annoying I emailed Phil n. And he said the problem is on there end just wondering if I'm the only one?

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I noticed is as well. I can see the pictures when on the website on my pc, but on Tapatalk it looks like you described.

tap'n

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
U can't even upload your own pics... I installed few days ago. I will try now if the problem is still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes I am too I am on the note 2 so it's not just a problem specific to your device

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Yah I've emailed Phil several times about this issue with no real answer when it will be fixed just said they were aware and working on it ! Thanks for the posts just was hoping it just wasn't me I have cleared my cache several times and deleted app and reinstalled still didn't work so don't waste your time!

slwatts

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So glad to see this post. I thought it was just me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here as well. When the pics do show up, I really wish the app let you click on the pics to enlarge them, or allow options to save them when scrolling through the homescreens thread.

Posted via Android Central App

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
A lot of people's I can see but most of them look like a white box with a broken icon pic in it and when I upload mine it let's me pic it uploads it but when I submit it same thing white box pissing
Me off!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
See just like this sucks! Phil emailed me today and asked if it worked yet i said nope ! From: Galaxy Note 3

Attachments

• 1382905661217.jpg
    1382905661217.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 21

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Oh. Well even if you meant uploaded pics, yes I can usually see them but the one posted above shows as a cracked white box.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's driving me nuts. I made a thread in the general section. Go to it and post.. Then report my first post. I reported myself and put in the comments of the report to have a staff member comment please... I'd like them to give us some feedback on what's going on since pictures are useful.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3162366

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
No its not I can see the avatar pics also I can't see photos from people they have uploaded in this app and can not see my own but I can see some people's pics and it doesn't make any sense at all!

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
No its not I can see the avatar pics also I can't see photos from people they have uploaded in this app and can not see my own but I can see some people's pics and it doesn't make any sense at all!

Same thing going through Tapatalk. Hopefully the update irons it out.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Here's the techs email helping me out please email him and let him know you are also having the same issues thanks.
******email removed****** - edited by Tom

Last edited by a moderator: