My ac forums app has often stopped working, then closing.

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
This has only started happening in the last week or 2, and I'm pretty sure its only on my tablet, not on the phone. First the keys to move to another page in a thread become unresponsive, then the app closes and a form pops up telling me that the app has stopped working and do I want to report for ac forums. I ignored the form for a bit and tried rebooting a few times, but its still happening.

So today I sent of the form, but letting you know here too in case Google doesn't let you know (even though it says "for ac forums")

Thanks for a great & supportive forum though. :)

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried going to Settings/Apps, selecting Android Central Forums, and clearing the cache?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This has only started happening in the last week or 2, and I'm pretty sure its only on my tablet, not on the phone. First the keys to move to another page in a thread become unresponsive, then the app closes and a form pops up telling me that the app has stopped working and do I want to report for ac forums. I ignored the form for a bit and tried rebooting a few times, but its still happening.

So today I sent of the form, but letting you know here too in case Google doesn't let you know (even though it says "for ac forums")

Thanks for a great & supportive forum though. :)

You did probably the best thing. Reporting an issue when it gives you the option. The developer then gets that report and they can dig into the problem and try to fix it.

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried going to Settings/Apps, selecting Android Central Forums, and clearing the cache?

Ta just cleared the cache.
What exactly does it clear, I was worried I wouldn't get back in here without logging in :rolleyes: