- 47 Posts
Please knock it off with the expanding/contracting ads at the top of the screen. I'm sick and tired of text scrolling itself off my screen after I've started reading a story. So far, I've always resisted the urge to install an ad blocker, because ads pay for a lot of the content I consume online. However, you've found the final straw for this camel. If you insist on screwing around and making my screen scroll up and down, then I'm done. There are plenty of adblockers in the Chrome store, plenty of anti-anti-adblockers if you try to embed anti-adblock code in the site, and I'll nuke you with the HOSTS file if I have to. It's annoying. Stop it.
- 12-09-2013, 03:19 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 08:39 AM #3
Re: expanding/contracting ads
We completely understand the frustration. We've asked our ad partner not to sell ads like this in the future. We've also asked them to modify the creative, so that it stays expanded once opened.
The unfortunate thing is this campaign is already under contract, so we can't pull it without being in breach.
- By wscholine in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
- By bd1212 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:02 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2013, 03:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2013, 01:12 PM