- 71 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problem with Android Central's 'APP' ?
I used to love the "Wallpaper Tab" at the AC app. Some great selections.
However now when you attempt to browse and select any of the Wallpaper options, you constantly get a message that states:
"Connection Error, please try again"
Of course, the jokes on me, when you try again, same old problem.
Anyone know if there is a fix for this? a individual device issue maybe?
(never used to have this problem, from various posts I can see others experiencing the same issue, all week long the wallpaper tab has been useless)
Thanks for any input, ideas, solutions,
1:02 am PST
- 02-14-2014, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Problem with Android Central's 'APP' ?
Thanks for mentioning this.
Our tech team is aware of the situation and looking into getting it resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.
- 02-15-2014, 12:16 PM #3
- 02-17-2014, 09:13 AM #4
- By loaded450r in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:13 PM
- By Funez19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:01 PM
- By pringlecake in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:14 PM
- By Axic10 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:07 PM
- By YossiN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:22 PM