Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Paul627g
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

    The Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum used to be informative, and I would go visit to check what info/leaks were available. It was useful if you were thinking of changing device soon and decide whether you should wait a bit.

    But now all of a sudden there are sub-forums for the Galaxy S6, the M9, the Z3, the Nexus 6. Why not include a sub-forum for the LG G4 while we are at it?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ysbg View Post
    The Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum used to be informative, and I would go visit to check what info/leaks were available. It was useful if you were thinking of changing device soon and decide whether you should wait a bit.

    But now all of a sudden there are sub-forums for the Galaxy S6, the M9, the Z3, the Nexus 6. Why not include a sub-forum for the LG G4 while we are at it?
    Honestly it may as well be fused with Phone Wars and be done with, since most of the speculation is just brand biased posting anyways.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ysbg View Post
    The Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum used to be informative, and I would go visit to check what info/leaks were available. It was useful if you were thinking of changing device soon and decide whether you should wait a bit.

    But now all of a sudden there are sub-forums for the Galaxy S6, the M9, the Z3, the Nexus 6. Why not include a sub-forum for the LG G4 while we are at it?
    Those were added to give members something to discuss and brainstorm about future possible products from our favorite OEM flagship lines. It may not happen for 6 months, year or even never but its still fun to talk, dream and debate what could be the next great thing....
    B. Diddy and wizzrah like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Those were added to give members something to discuss and brainstorm about future possible products from our favorite OEM flagship lines. It may not happen for 6 months, year or even never but its still fun to talk, dream and debate what could be the next great thing....
    Sure, I have nothing against talking, dreaming or debating, don't get me wrong. I just think it makes the forum less visually clear and useful. Perhaps there could have been another way to separate the "real rumors" from the fantasizing. Just providing a bit of feedback, nothing more - and I'm not pretending either my view is representative.

    Cheers
  5. #5  

    Default Re: I don't like the new Upcoming & Rumored Android Devices forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ysbg View Post
    Sure, I have nothing against talking, dreaming or debating, don't get me wrong. I just think it makes the forum less visually clear and useful. Perhaps there could have been another way to separate the "real rumors" from the fantasizing. Just providing a bit of feedback, nothing more - and I'm not pretending either my view is representative.

    Cheers
    Thanks for the feedback. We always appreciate it and use it to try and make things better.

    As for the fantasy devices like Galaxy S6 and other possibilities I'm sure those will become reality at some point unless Samsung or others are planning on reinventing and changing a course of design and theme that they have spent years polishing.

    Anyhow.. Again thanks for the comments we do appreciate hearing for you all
    James Falconer likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:57 AM
  2. Anybody get the 4.4.3 update yet?
    By longtime44 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 05:44 PM
  3. Need Help with Picking A New Phone
    By HollywoodZombie in forum Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:19 PM
  4. Quick noob update question. Future android Updates?
    By MinusNothing in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:42 AM
  5. Adding New Contacts to Samsung S5
    By Diver24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions