[Giveaway] newPCgadgets and AC have 20 Smartphone Coasters to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_jameson1

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I would use this because......

I have a Dinc, and we dont have the luxuery of docks. This is the next best thing (aside from going to walmart to pick up some legos and make my own....).

So I would use this for by the bed charging, at home/work watching movies, at home/work listining to pandroa, at home/work listining to podcasts, and while watching tv (I think it would be easier to see the notifications since the Dincs notification light is harder to see).

Pretty Please!? Thats alot of use!

chavo60#AC

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
What would i do with a smartphone coaster

I would sit it on the small of my girlfriends back while....... okay hope this doesnt get me kicked off the forum.

cesarb

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I will use it @ work and be on the android central page the whole time. I will also show it off to all my friends and tell them that android central gave it to me cause you guys are so cool oh and of course to watch videos on you tube.... those are just some of the things I can use this coaster for...

Mavix

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
It's my birthday today...being picked randomly to win one of these great gadgets would make my day!!!!

I would use it in my office while listening to Pandora...

Thanks for the contest!

edanks

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I would use it in the bathroom. I could check my email, sports scores, and FaceBook while brushing my teeth. If my Dinc had a font facing camera, I could use it as a mirror (by viewing myself) and shave.

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have one! I saw the article yesterday and thought it was perfect for someone like me using a dinc which doesn't have a kickstand :'( (I try not to let jealous get the best of me....to all u evo owners....) I would use it to watch YouTube movies, set on my nightstand for my alarm clock (since the dinc never got a decent stand), prop my dinc up when I'm at the computer so he doesn't get lonely/jealous....and give it all the love and attention it could ever want, promise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon