Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 9 Post By James Falconer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Worst forum ever

Android forum is the worst forum i have ever visited. Wpcentral & iMore are the best forums. The moment you ask a query in those two forums you get an instant reply. But here in adnroid forum no one replys. I had posted a query in month of june. Not a single reply i got for my query. Close this [removed by moderator] useless forum if it can't help people.

I am sorry you feel that way. We try our best to answer every question, but sometimes we miss some. Are there any questions we can answer for you? I would be happy to help.
    UJ95x likes this.

Default Re: Worst forum ever

So you posted this question (galaxy grand 2 log issue), didn't get any replies, and come to the conclusion that this is the worst forum ever? Did you consider posting the question again?

Keep in mind that no one here is a tech consultant paid to answer questions here. All members are volunteers, including the Ambassadors and Moderators. We all try to answer questions that we can, but not everyone is familiar with every single issue that is brought up. And since the start of the Ask A Question forum, we have a daily avalanche of questions, so it can be easy for a question to slip through here and there without an answer.

Anyway, I hope you can find another Android forum that is more satisfactory for you.
    VW Maverick and UJ95x like this.

Default Re: Worst forum ever

@Aniket - So sorry that you feel this way. If you'd like to contact me DIRECTLY, I'd be happy to help you personally with any questions that have gone unanswered. My email address is below.

Android Central is the biggest and best Android-focused community around, and our Ambassadors and Moderators do outstanding stuff on a daily basis. Seriously, they regularly blow my mind. With the amount of members and guests that flow through here on a daily basis, I'm sure you can understand how some questions may slip through the cracks, especially if a question has to do with a topic our team members are not too familiar with. That's why we're always striving to be better. Each and every day.

If you have any constructive criticisms please reach out. Better yet, if you'd like to step up and lend a hand, my details are below.

Have a good one.