IS AC laggy...

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Or is it me. AC seems totally laggy. I have rebooted device twice to post. Everything else is great. FB, yahoo and device is fine, but AC is horrible.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Is this something that just recently happened or ? Also some details like which browser you using along with either full desktop view or mobile view? The more info & details you can provide makes things easier for the tech team to look into.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paul! I am using the app version 1.7.0. And i have a note 4. I just cleared the cache and it was 15.84 megs. Doesn't seem like a lot but I don't know. Just had to reboot again and just now while replying to you it gave me a connection error.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just had to reboot again and just now while replying to you it gave new a connection error.
If you could screenshot and post that or any error messages it would be handy to the tech team.

I know with CES going on this past week we had some greater than usual visitor rates and it could have very well when this happens put a strain on the server farms trying to keep up. Please keep us informed if this continues and I'll make sure its addressed w/ our Community Manager ASAP.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
If you could screenshot and post that or any error messages it would be handy to the tech team.

I know with CES going on this past week we had some greater than usual visitor rates and it could have very well when this happens put a strain on the server farms trying to keep up. Please keep us informed if this continues and I'll make sure its addressed w/ our Community Manager ASAP.

I enjoyed the CES that I caught yesterday. Thanks. One of the things other than rebooting and the connection error is the the "replies" doesn't update. There have been 5 replies to this thread in 30 minutes but this screenshot was seconds ago. It shows 0 replies. Hope this helps.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-11-15-09-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-15-09-33.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 32

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks MightyMike. I'll make sure the proper people see this for both the forum side and also in regards to the official app

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@MightyMike - is it just our app you're having lag issues with? Are the mobile and desktop sites responding for you just fine, or same issues there too?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20