Best Buy Banner

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I can understand it coming up once and a while, but every single time I load a page? No thanks.

I'm glad I found this thread I thought I was the only one. I figured I had adware, or malware on my system or some thing.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I second that, ill pay a couple bucks to remove this banner.

You know what if AC had an affordable yearly type of pay to remove ads thing, I'd go for it. I know we can put plugins on chrome and firefox to block these but I wouldn't mind showing some support to AC and getting these things off the screen.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
What is this Best Buy ad over forum???

Granted it's close to Christmas, but do we have to put up with a floating Best Buy ad over the bottom of the screen whenever we change screens? Closing it only works until you go to a thread or back to the forum.

Mucho annoying!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to start a thread about this! The banner knows the most frequent forum I visit and kept blocking me from it. Very annoying, I do not mind ads when they are on top or to the side, but hovering over your line of site is unacceptable! If this is the direction Android Central is taking with ads I for one will be a less frequent visitor!

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I've never gotten the Best Buy ad here, but I did get it at XDA once, so maybe it isn't a site specific thing.