Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: On a scale of one to five: How satisfied are you with Android Central..

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1) Very Dissatisfied...

0 0%
  • (2) Somewhat Dissatisfied...

0 0%
  • (3) In Between Both Satisfied and Dissatisfied...

0 0%
  • (4) Satisfied...

2 8.33%
  • (5) Very Satisfied...

22 91.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile How satisfied are you with Android Central?

Just as the topic state... How happy are you with Android Central?
    On a scale of One to Five: One being Very Dissatisfied and Five being Very Satisfied. You can choose any number in between.

Mine is five... No doubt. (That's my Vote)
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

lol. I'm I fiver.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

I'm A five also and I don't have a android phone yet! LOL contract is up this summer looking at the Atrix.

I voted an 11
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

^^ Nice Band...

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    I voted an 11
    LOL - I can STILL hear the sustain on that beauty!

But why dont you just make 10 louder and have that be the highest?..... These go to 11!

Way to go AC

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts

10!

Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Best Android site around, hands down. AC!!!

Voted for 5, without AC, my DroidX would be a DroidX. Now it's MY DroidX with what I want on it.

Posted from my eVo!
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

I'll give it a 4.9...... While it's the best Android site around, I'm coming over from CB where there are 3,000,000 members compared to ACs 120,000. It's getting there little by little but I feel like I'm in a ghost town. This site will be a 5 when it becomes more popular over time. Start the recruiting.

Give it time, there was a point where CB was about that small and now look at it, a lot of members.
    But with a lot of members, comes a lot of stupid responses.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RHChan84 View Post
    Give it time, there was a point where CB was about that small and now look at it, a lot of members.
    But with a lot of members, comes a lot of stupid responses.
    Very true....but it did make things interesting every now and then. Nothing like a good debate against somebody who thinks they know everything and won't admit when they're wrong no matter what the circumstances are.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

Yeah, i want a AC jacket!!!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    I'll give it a 4.9...... While it's the best Android site around, I'm coming over from CB where there are 3,000,000 members compared to ACs 120,000. It's getting there little by little but I feel like I'm in a ghost town. This site will be a 5 when it becomes more popular over time. Start the recruiting.
    I wasn't aware that BB have so many members... Check out android phones now, and the ones coming out - In time android central will be getting most of BB members. In-fact most users here are coming from BB.

By the end of year - Android phones will be a force to be reckon with.

Sent from my Monster EVO using tapatalk.

Very true....but it did make things interesting every now and then. Nothing like a good debate against somebody who thinks they know everything and won't admit when they're wrong no matter what the circumstances are.
    That is true. One thing that kept things interesting but yet it gets stupid.

Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

We're getting there

We just had our biggest day in terms of traffic and number of users signed into the forums a few weeks back. It's a work in progress
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

What?!?! I was supposed to be emailed this! AC wins, and anyone that questions that validity is freaking...

If it's just the forums that we are rating, I am going to have to go with a 3. I've only had my epic for about 2 months now so I'm pretty much a newbie. Before this I had a palm pre and precentral forums was a 5. For android forums I prefer to go to the xda forums. There seems to be alot more activity going on over there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Since the post count and thank yous were added there seems to be a lot more mess around the forums with different people re-posting the same info in the same thread. Gets a little old. I also think you see people responding to stuff in an effort to help out people but they don't really know the right answer and sometimes it hurts more than it helps.

Im glad the off topic doesn't add to your post counts. But any forums are going to be like that.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I'm glad to have made this thread so members could express their likes and dislikes.

Carrier
    Stock Android 2.2

I LOVE this place! I am a former Crackberry Addict and everything I disliked about that site is NOT here! Friendly, fast responses, great ideas, this site has it all!
    fiver for me for you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast