Ad Bar

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Today I noticed that there was an advertising bar at the bottom of the screen showing Best Buy's new trade-in promo. Not a problem, I'll just click the close box at the top right of the banner.

The problem I have is that this happens on every page. Every thread I click, the ad appears, every refresh of the EVO forum for new threads, the ad appears.

I have been a member of Android Central since I made the switch from a Blackberry to my EVO and I think this is the best Android based website with the friendliest and most helpful forums. I feel that this ad is a nuisance and is very detrimental to website and the forums.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I see Radioshack...It's annoying. And if you close it, you might not see the ad but when I try to enter the text box, it doesn't do anything. Like that ad is still there but hidden. I have scroll until the text box is higher then I can click to enter text.

uscguy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I know that ad revenue is part of running a blog but these are getting annoying. I read all of the SPE blogs and I've noticed them all getting increasingly annoying new ad pop-ups. Please look into other options.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack pop-up add is annoying - How do you get rid of it?

Why is this "Annoying" pop-up ad seem to be be popping up every time you go on the forums. Anyone else seeing this PROBLEM

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1