Cannot change password after registering?

Internetpilot

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just registered here, received the confirmation email, clicked on the link, clicked on the initial Login button, and I am currently logged in. However, when I try to Edit my password I just get a blank screen with my username in a larger fonts. There's no other options on that page, but it does show a history that says I've been a member for XX number of minutes.

I'm rather forum savvy (ran a half dozen or so myself), but it would appear the registration process of this site is broken. Using the latest (non-Beta) version of Firefox on WinXP if that matters.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

pwkwsfi

Mar 1, 2011
www.videogameoutsiders.com
AC forums registration issue

I'm registered, but when I try to set up a password using the one-time login link, only my username is show. There are no text fields for login in formation (e-mail or password). I tried this in different browsers and met the same issue.

Is there a problem with registration at the moment that might resolve later? Maybe the page is bugged because of a new ad. I think this is a problem others might find and merely walk away from.

Please help. Thanks.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I must be missing something. Is there a way to change your password using the "User CP"? When I click the "Edit Email & Password" link it takes me to the AC site and asks me to log in there. I don't see anywhere to change my password.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692