Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Default Cannot change password after registering?

Just registered here, received the confirmation email, clicked on the link, clicked on the initial Login button, and I am currently logged in. However, when I try to Edit my password I just get a blank screen with my username in a larger fonts. There's no other options on that page, but it does show a history that says I've been a member for XX number of minutes.

I'm rather forum savvy (ran a half dozen or so myself), but it would appear the registration process of this site is broken. Using the latest (non-Beta) version of Firefox on WinXP if that matters.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Default AC forums registration issue

I'm registered, but when I try to set up a password using the one-time login link, only my username is show. There are no text fields for login in formation (e-mail or password). I tried this in different browsers and met the same issue.

Is there a problem with registration at the moment that might resolve later? Maybe the page is bugged because of a new ad. I think this is a problem others might find and merely walk away from.

Please help. Thanks.

Global Posts
    5,469 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

we're fixing some bugs. Sorry for the hassle. You should be able to change your password shortly.
    pwkwsfi likes this.

Global Posts
    5,469 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

alright, we should be set now. please let me know if you have further issues.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Yup, works perfectly now! Thanks! I thought I was going crazy there for a minute or two!

Carrier
    Evo: CM7

I must be missing something. Is there a way to change your password using the "User CP"? When I click the "Edit Email & Password" link it takes me to the AC site and asks me to log in there. I don't see anywhere to change my password.