This forum is busted.

A

AC Question

I go into Software development forum and see interesting questions on software developement but the answer is "moved to software development forum". But when I click on software development, Im hyjacked and sent to Wind River Rocket web page. Where is software developement if it isnt in software development?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry for the glitch. I'm the one who usually does that kind of thing--if I move a thread but don't have a useful response for the OP, I usually say at least that I moved the post, in case they were wondering. But you should be able to get to this forum: Software Development and Hacking - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. If you click on it, do you still get redirected? If you're on the full AC forum website and hover the cursor over the link, what URL shows up? Or can you show us an example of a link that's redirecting to the wrong place?

By the way, I moved this to the Site Feedback forum. The site admins check this subforum out pretty regularly to look for complaints or issues.

stts

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Yea, those Adchoice hovers are really sneeky. Turning your links into their links. The hover over "Software Development" has stopped so now I can head over there and see what fun there is. :)

Opps. Its not any link now. Im in "Software Development and Hacking" and several posts there say -- post moved to "Software Development". But when I looked around, I cant find another thread that just says "Software Development". So I cant see if anybody answered those questions in the other thread that I cant find.

Last edited:

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@stts - would you be able to post any screenshots of this? And links to any posts where you've clicked links, etc... will help me investigate :)

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Opps. Its not any link now. Im in "Software Development and Hacking" and several posts there say -- post moved to "Software Development". But when I looked around, I cant find another thread that just says "Software Development". So I cant see if anybody answered those questions in the other thread that I cant find.

Just to be clear, when I move the threads to the Software Development forum, I add a brief response in the thread that I moved it there, just to acknowledge to the original poster that I moved it. It's up to other members to respond to the thread once it's there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34