Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Want to write a ROM review? Inquire within

Android Central ROM reviews are something we're starting up, both because we love custom ROMs, and because we know many of you guys do as well.

Since there are so many different Android phones, and so many custom ROMs, we need your help! If you want to write a ROM review for the Android Central blog, and can meet the easy criteria, contact us.

What you'll need to be able to do:
    • Take screenshots of a device running the ROM -- we all love pictures, and they tell a thousand words.
    • Have a firm grasp of the English language. We love our international readers. Some of us used to be international readers ourselves. But we're an English language blog, so our stories and reviews need to be in English.
    • Be able to sting a few sentences together so that they are informative and easy to read. We have no problem editing, but we need good material to start with. Typo's aer no promblem
    • Be aware that you're doing this purely for the fame and glory of being on the front page of the best Android blog on the Internets. No money or merchandise is going to change hands.

If this means you, don't be shy!

Default Re: Want to write a ROM review? Inquire within

Well if the photon has a nice dev community I may be flashing roms on it. Would love to write reviews for different roms. I also have a spare epic that I was going to sell and I am pretty good at flashing roms on.that bad boy. Just wont be able to test call quality on it. So I could do it on that device. If I did do one for the epic I would do the bonsai rom since that is what I used when I did use the epic

wouldnt mind writing some reviews for the orig dx, currently got miui on it but would be willing to try out some other roms and report on my findings
    Nexus Lover

Global Posts
    1,268 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP JB Build 4

I would love to review ROMs for the thunderbolt. I have pretty good writing skills IMO. I am currently running CM7 but can flash ROMs at will.

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Carrier
    bugless beast

I would love to, sign me up!

I am sporting the Droid Incredible 2 and I would love to review the Roms that are popping up for it. I have a firm grasp of the English language as well.

I'd love to review the CM 9 ROM for the E4GT.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Android Central Forums

Carrier
    I537UCUBML2, Kernel 3.4.0

Old stickie... is this still an option? What about a new ROM on an older device (see my sig)? Also see my profile notes.

Do you think I may be too "green"?

Thanks.

Joe

Samsung Captivate (i897) | Android AOKP 4.1.2 Jelly Bean