Tapatalk error

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I just got a sec at work and try to get on here with my phone using tapatalk and its not letting me. Any forum i tap on give me this.

"0 in Java.io.InputStreamReader@488e5e00

Thats it i cant get on at all with it it wont let me look at any thread. Anyone else having this problem.

Steps i have taken so far is.

1. reboot phone... did not work.

2. Cleared cache...did not work

3. Clear data....did not work (both clear cach and data i did on the app not cwm.

4. Uninstalled.... did not work.

So i have no clue what is going on any help would be great.

samfascjdb68

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got a sec at work and try to get on here with my phone using tapatalk and its not letting me. Any forum i tap on give me this.

"0 in Java.io.InputStreamReader@488e5e00

Thats it i cant get on at all with it it wont let me look at any thread. Anyone else having this problem.

Steps i have taken so far is.

1. reboot phone... did not work.

2. Cleared cache...did not work

3. Clear data....did not work (both clear cach and data i did on the app not cwm.

4. Uninstalled.... did not work.

So i have no clue what is going on any help would be great.

yes, having same message but its only affecting AC, I can get into XDA. Tried some of your fix attempts with no sucess yet. will keep trying.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
HELP!!! Android Central wont work in Tapatalk

For Some reason Android Central forums in tapatalk will no longer work in my tapatalk app. all the other forums I subscribe to work.... here is a screenshot of the error message I get.... WHY!!!

snap20110325_180515.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont think its your phone,I'm getting indentical error just on AC with tapatalk XDA works and this using Dx not dinc.

EDIT and same error on tapatalk with dinc only only with AC ,,,,,,all the other 7 forums work tho tapatalk .Just AC doesn't it was earlier . :( something got busted !!

Last edited:

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it because on the forums are preatty dead tonight. I know send gunnermike a message and he said he was having the same problem so it looks like a big problem for everyone.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
dose anyone know whats going on or trying to fix it???

Not sure if it is related, but right about the same time the tapatalk went haywire a new thread popped up in the Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks section, but the date on the OP was 10-23-2010 not today, and the User CP shows the poster as owning a thunderbolt. Like I said, not sure if they are related, but funny how they both happened about the same time and that thread is now closed.

Also I got an update to tapatalk from the market while I was driving home. Both before and after the update I got the same error as everyone else. I would imagine the admins at AC are working on it since DroidXcon is aware of it. Good news is they are not posting some kind of warning to not try and log in through tapatalk right now. I would think that would be a baaaaad sign.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
yea that would be bad i wonder if someone hacked the place and messed some stuff up dont know if it could be done but i guess it could.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan