Bye AndroidCentral

jeffhesser

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to deal with the poorly coded site that spikes my CPU by mostly visiting your mobile site but I'm fully out. I clicked a twitter link which loaded the site and a full page ad that I had to click away from. I loath the idea of ad blockers so I will practice what I preach and find my content elsewhere. Unfollowing on twitter and google +. Maybe I'll still see you guys on youtube where I can pay to avoid annoying ads. Best of luck.

kuhawksr1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I too am quite frustrated with page load times on AC. While I rarely comment on anything I typically visit the site multiple times a day every day of the week. Running through Chrome browser Version 53.0.2785.89 m and I am constantly waiting for all the ad sources to load their content. You really need to rethink this!

ctt1wbw

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the ads on all the mobile nations sites are out of control. It's like the Zedge of websites, 90% ads, 10% content.

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I loath the idea of ad blockers.

Why? What on earth is wrong with ad blockers? It quietly works in the background. As an added bonus, it significantly speeds up web browsing on your phone. My Galaxy S5 has improved by streaks because of ad blocking.

What possible reason would anyone have against ad blocking?