Forum View

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I have a forum viewing issue. If I am not logged in the forums look like they always have for me.
NotLoggedIn.JPG

But when I log in they look like below
LoggedIn.JPG

I have tried using the different themes, and even resetting all settings to default. I have also tried in several different browsers without any change. Is there some way to reset my account settings to get back to the original view? I don't like the new view.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Moved to the Site Feedback forum. The admins have been working on modifications to the forum format. It's an ongoing project, and I suspect that sooner or later, all forums will look like the newer format. This subforum is where the admins look for issues like this, so I'll see if any of them can weigh in on the ability to switch between the new and old format.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like your account is still set to test the new site design yet. To change it back go to General settings, scroll to bottom of page and set the option "Help us test our new forum design?" to "No". It will take effect upon refreshing a forum webpage.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the help, didn't see that option.

Some feedback on the new design, I don't like the formatting, and how it makes the text area of the more narrow. I also don't like that the designation between a thread with new posts and one that is read is not very noticeable. Please make the shading difference more drastic. Also the disappearance of the arrow to take you to the newest unread post is something that I miss. I know clicking on the thread does that now, but sometimes I like to go back to the beginning and now that seems to take two clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers