Does androidcentral still have logins? If so, how do I find it. I have an account.

A

AC Question

I created an androidcentral account several years ago and asked some questions. Now I can't find any login. Is it still possible (or needed)? My login name is (was) jc1742.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved to the Site Feedback forum.

If you're on the desktop website, click the hamburger button at the upper left (the 3 stacked horizontal lines), then click Log In.

jc1742

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey, it's there now! That was the first place I looked, and I didn't see the "log in" thing then. It's all ver puzzling. Well, maybe I can advance to why I came here. My HTC ONE has suddenly stopped syncing its "People" list with google's "Contacts" list. It worked for the first year, but as of a week ago, it no longer does anything. Just looking through the forums hasn't helped. I found a number of questions about the problem, but none of the suggestions worked. I couldn't even follow the suggestions, because I couldn't find the things they suggested trying. Anyway, thanks for the pointer. I'd probably have tried it again eventually. I am puzzled about why it wasn't visible an hour ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech