Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No Accessories Forum?

I was going to ask people opinions on a car mount for the Droid Eris, but there's no accessories discussion spot. Where should I put this?

I think that falls under the category of "Droid Eris". I don't think Accessories would need their own forum when it fits under the phone's section.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That may be true...however, a car mount for a phone could easily fit a Hero, or an iPod, or any number of other devices. If I posted in the Eris forums, anyone who had another device might not wander in there and wouldn't see my post.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Yeah, with so many different devices there is no real point of a separate forum. Then I'd have people posting in there about a specific device and vice versa. Not worth the mess it would make for a single car mount.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    That may be true...however, a car mount for a phone could easily fit a Hero, or an iPod, or any number of other devices. If I posted in the Eris forums, anyone who had another device might not wander in there and wouldn't see my post.
    I thought they were all made specifically for each device.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

thank you for the guidance.