Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Central has a mobile site!

Direct your browsers from your Android device to m.androidcentral.com

From there, you can visit m.forums.androidcentral.com too!

Very nice layout and good readability on my Hero, please post in here if you have any problems with your particular device/browser of choice.

Thanks Dieter! (tugs on those boyishly good looking locks)

Thanks for the info. Looks great!

Thanks Darth!

Thanks Dieter!

Many thanks! Mobile versions of a website often go un-thanked for...

Dieter is teh man, I've been using the mobile versions on the sme network for a while. They're great!

Already on my favourites mate...

Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by ardoreal View Post
    Many thanks! Mobile versions of a website often go un-thanked for...

Dieter is teh man, I've been using the mobile versions on the sme network for a while. They're great!
    For sure sme mobile sites are always fast and easy to use i really like CB's remodeled one lol it makes me want to visit even though i don't have a blackberry:rolleyes:

Yeah I use this a ton, it's a great feature.

Thanks for the mobile site - Much easier to stay curr

I was so glad to see this available.
    Thanks

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Old thread, but I was wondering if there is a way, on the mobile site, to go to the first unread post of a thread (as opposed to the last post of the thread) similar to the little blue arrow button on the full site threads?

-SR-

I can get to the unread posts. My problem is marking posts read. Always get an error and contact administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
    I can get to the unread posts. My problem is marking posts read. Always get an error and contact administrator.
    I have the same problem but figured it was just me so I didn't want to say anything. That is one option I would like to be able to use.

Still not working. When I attempt to send a message to administrators it fails. Are any mods listening?

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts

How about a link back to the homepage when you are in the forums? I can get to forums from the homepage but cannot get back to the homepage from the forums unless i go back to my bookmark.

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts

Im using the Sprint Samsung Epic with default browser. Why do I always have to login to the forum. It doesn't save my login credentials.