"Like" feature throws your signature off.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had their "signature" go wacko? Mine did and it seems to be linked to the new "Like" feature. I had someone give me a "Like" on one of my posts and now my sig is messed up. Somehow it throws your signature off.

ef75e522.jpg

Attachments

• bat-signal copy.jpg
    bat-signal copy.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Um that is the most awesome picture I have ever seen in my life! Totally making that my wallpaper.

The new like feature was part of an upgrade we did to one of our modules over the weekend. It was a little unexpected but at the same time it also has some really great features. What isn't so great is the positioning of the link. It is coded to always display above the signature line. If there is no signature then it positions itself right above the thanks button. This is not ideal and definitely isn't permanent, but its a little more challenging than some of the other stuff I've done in the forums. Luckily I'm OCD and won't be happy until that sucker is a button and its positioned in a place that makes sense.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Guys!! And thank you for the clarification on the "Likes" feature. Can't wait till it gets fixed so I can put my sig back in. Again thank you for all the work on AC!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome site!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20