Mac Traitor Here.

roaming gnome

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I see a lot of connect to your pc, download to your pc and so on. I'm not the most tech savvy guy out there, won't be writing code or anything like that but i can still figure most things out. I know there are roots for macs are their also roms. Will having a mac make everything harder?

this is day 4 with my skyrocket and I'm wanting the freedom that the iphone never gave me. i never wanted to jailbreak my iphone but I am excited to try new things with my new toy.

any input is appreciated.

dahkillah

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
some devs include tools (for rooting and such) that are mac compatible. most of the time you just download a file (roms, kernels) into your phone SD and macs should allow you to do it.

Reactions: roaming gnome

OOKALAH

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a mac as well, the hardest part for me was finding a root I could use, so I ended up using superoneclick using parallels and it was simple. Other then that putting Roms on your SD card is easy just make sure in your safari preferences you uncheck the "Open safe files after downloading" box so it doesn't automatically unzip the rom. Then just move the zip from your downloads folder onto you SD and you set.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20