Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I had to buy Apex Launcher Pro...having no unread SMS count on the messaging icon was driving me nuts in the free version :D

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I had to buy Apex Launcher Pro...having no unread SMS count on the messaging icon was driving me nuts in the free version :D

Ooooh. Good point. I had this feature from ADW EX, and I definitely miss having it. Have you tried this feature on the gmail icon? If so, do I have to install the patched version of gmail to get it to work?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Ronnie and Jedah thanks very much guys for your wonderful help and your feedback! i just loaded the Sky ICS and i'm loving it so far. Will be testing it for the next two, three days. but i can already see how much more fluid the whole interface is. looks reaaaly nice. thanks!
Jedah you said you were on the latest update (11) my device shows build number 12.5 so am i supposed to be on the "very" latest update? thanks.

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ronnie and Jedah thanks very much guys for your wonderful help and your feedback! i just loaded the Sky ICS and i'm loving it so far. Will be testing it for the next two, three days. but i can already see how much more fluid the whole interface is. looks reaaaly nice. thanks!
Jedah you said you were on the latest update (11) my device shows build number 12.5 so am i supposed to be on the "very" latest update? thanks.

Yeah, Sean updates his rom rather frequently. I'm testing 12.5 out, too. I think you're gonna like it. I haven't found any problems so far. He even managed to throw in the network switching option, something I haven't seen done on any of the other ICS roms. S-Voice also works better on this rom than previous roms.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes this guy is really great. The network switching option is awesome. And I can finally tether without needing to DL any third part apps. I just hope it'll give me better battery life.

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes this guy is really great. The network switching option is awesome. And I can finally tether without needing to DL any third part apps. I just hope it'll give me better battery life.

It should be better. Not sure how reception in your area is, but this is what battery life looked for me over the weekend on update 6 with light usage and good cell and wifi reception. I suspect it would be better if I uninstalled Line and Kik Messenger (wakes up the device very often).

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Jedah this is VERY good. I see though very little screen time. But still very good results.. I just fully charged my phone so will see how that goes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463